Tyree IHealthE Membership
Membership to Tyree IHealthE is free and offers an opportunity to join a community of researchers, clinicians and research students, with a shared vision to transform healthcare through innovation. Our interdisciplinary approach will ensure that you have opportunities to connect with researchers and clinicians across all faculties of UNSW, medical research institutes, local health districts, and our external partners.
Although Tyree IHealthE primarily engages with researchers and students from UNSW, we encourage connections from outside of the University, and invite anyone with an interest to join the community.
Membership Benefits include:
- Consultation and mentoring from leaders in biomedical research and translation
- Access to seed funding
- Member communication channels to share and promote your news
- Early access to events and programs
- Assistance in finding new clinical and research collaborators
- Access to the CIMIT Framework a proven methodology to support translation of research into clinical and commercial solutions
- Industry partners engagement opportunities
- Professional development in research translation and commercialisation
- Access to core technology (health software development, computational modelling, rapid prototyping, predictive analytics), regulatory, and clinical capabilities
For more information you can download the member benefits fact sheet below.